University Erlangen-Nuernberg, Institute of Sociology, Kochstr. 4 91054 Erlangen, Erlangen 91054, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Passage to Hope: Marriage, Migration, and the Need for a Cosmopolitan Turn in Family Research
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright 2010 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 401–414, December 2010
How to Cite
Beck, U. and Beck-Gernsheim, E. (2010), Passage to Hope: Marriage, Migration, and the Need for a Cosmopolitan Turn in Family Research. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 2: 401–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2589.2010.00069.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!