Department of Human Development and Family Studies, University of Missouri, 304 Gentry Hall, Columbia, MO 65211 (email@example.com).
Mexican-Origin Couples in the Early Years of Parenthood: Marital Well-Being in Ecological Context
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright 2011 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 67–95, June 2011
How to Cite
Helms, H. M., Supple, A. J. and Proulx, C. M. (2011), Mexican-Origin Couples in the Early Years of Parenthood: Marital Well-Being in Ecological Context. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 3: 67–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2589.2011.00085.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!