Interviews and Focus Groups With Children: Methods That Match Children's Developing Competencies
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 148–159, June 2012
How to Cite
Gibson, J. E. (2012), Interviews and Focus Groups With Children: Methods That Match Children's Developing Competencies. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 4: 148–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2589.2012.00119.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!