Child Trauma Within the Context of Parental Incarceration: A Family Process Perspective
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 181–219, September 2012
How to Cite
Arditti, J. A. (2012), Child Trauma Within the Context of Parental Incarceration: A Family Process Perspective. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 4: 181–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2589.2012.00128.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!