Counted Out: Same-Sex Relations and Americans' Definitions of Family
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 255–258, September 2012
How to Cite
VanMullekom, A. M. and Van Eeden-Moorefield, B. (2012), Counted Out: Same-Sex Relations and Americans' Definitions of Family. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 4: 255–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2589.2012.00131.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!