Widening the Lens on the Discussion of Race and Marriage: Introduction to Reviews of Is Marriage for White People? - by Ralph Richard Banks
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
Copyright 2012 by the National Council on Family Relations
Journal of Family Theory & Review
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 354–355, December 2012
How to Cite
Fortner, M. (2012), Widening the Lens on the Discussion of Race and Marriage: Introduction to Reviews of Is Marriage for White People? - by Ralph Richard Banks. Journal of Family Theory & Review, 4: 354–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2589.2012.00143.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!