“Ein sehr gluecklicher Kind, you bet”: Mark Twain and the German Language
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
2007 by The Mark Twain Circle of America and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Mark Twain Annual
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 109–122, September 2007
How to Cite
Besalke, B. (2007), “Ein sehr gluecklicher Kind, you bet”: Mark Twain and the German Language. The Mark Twain Annual, 5: 109–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2597.2007.tb00057.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!