The Adventures of Mark Twain in China: Translation and Appreciation of More than a Century
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Mark Twain Circle of America/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Mark Twain Annual
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 65–76, November 2008
How to Cite
LI, X. (2008), The Adventures of Mark Twain in China: Translation and Appreciation of More than a Century. The Mark Twain Annual, 6: 65–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2597.2008.00006.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!