“The Child Learns by Doing”: Mark Twain and Turn-of-the-Century Education Reform
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Mark Twain Circle of America/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Mark Twain Annual
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 91–100, November 2008
How to Cite
CSICSILA, J. (2008), “The Child Learns by Doing”: Mark Twain and Turn-of-the-Century Education Reform. The Mark Twain Annual, 6: 91–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2597.2008.00008.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!