Playing Games and “Making” A Novel: Mark Twain and Game Theory in Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Mark Twain Circle of America/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Mark Twain Annual
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 97–116, November 2009
How to Cite
REEB, T. (2009), Playing Games and “Making” A Novel: Mark Twain and Game Theory in Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. The Mark Twain Annual, 7: 97–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2597.2009.00020.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!