Writing the Imperial Question at Home: Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer Among the Indians Revisited
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Mark Twain Circle of America/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Mark Twain Annual
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 111–129, November 2011
How to Cite
BUCHEN, C. (2011), Writing the Imperial Question at Home: Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer Among the Indians Revisited. The Mark Twain Annual, 9: 111–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2597.2011.00063.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!