JOE B. FULTON
The Reconstruction of Mark Twain: How a Confederate Bushwhacker Became the Lincoln of Our Literature
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Mark Twain Circle of America/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Mark Twain Annual
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 136–139, November 2011
How to Cite
Schmitz, N. (2011), The Reconstruction of Mark Twain: How a Confederate Bushwhacker Became the Lincoln of Our Literature. The Mark Twain Annual, 9: 136–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2597.2011.00065.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!