From Colonial Myopia to Cosmopolitan Clear-sightedness and Back Again: Twain's Imperial Relapses in Backward, Rural Societies
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Mark Twain Circle of America/Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Mark Twain Annual
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 91–108, November 2012
How to Cite
SILVA, R. (2012), From Colonial Myopia to Cosmopolitan Clear-sightedness and Back Again: Twain's Imperial Relapses in Backward, Rural Societies. The Mark Twain Annual, 10: 91–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-2597.2012.00078.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!