International comparative analyses of healthcare risk management
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Chinese Cochrane Center, West China Hospital of Sichuan University
Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 22–31, February 2011
How to Cite
Sun, N., Wang, L., Zhou, J., Yuan, Q., Zhang, Z., Li, Y., Liang, M., Cheng, L., Gao, G. and Cui, X. (2011), International comparative analyses of healthcare risk management. Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine, 4: 22–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-5391.2011.01118.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2011 05:31AM EST
- Received 07 Jan 2011; accepted for publication 27 Jan 2011.
- 2KohnLT, CorriganJM, DonaldsonMS, eds. To Err is Human: Building a Safer Health System. Wanshington , DC : National Academies Press, 2000.
- 3Department of Health. An Organisation with a Memory—Report of an Expert Group on Learning from Adverse Events in the NHS Chaired by the Chief Medical Officer. London : The Stationery Office, 2000.
- 4Iatrogenic Injure in Australia. Adelaide Australian Patient Safety Foundation, 2001. http://www.apsf.net.au, .
- 5The NPSA. Healthcare risk assessment made easy. [2010-12-22] Available from: URL: http://www.nrls.npsa.nhs.uk/resources/collections/root-cause-analysis/.
- 6Caroline Brand, Shaymaa Elkadi, Jo Tropea. Measurement For Improvement Toolkit Final Draft. [2010-9-5] Available from: URL: http://www.safetyandquality.gov.au/internet/safety/publishing.nsf/Content/measurement-for-improvement-tookit-a
- 7The Joint Commission. The Sentinel Event Policy. [2010-9-6] Available from: URL: http://www.jointcommission.org/Sentinel_Event_Policy_and_Procedures/
- 8The NPSA. National Framework for Reporting and Learning from Serious Incidents Requiring Investigation. [2010-8-16] Available from: URL: http://www.nrls.npsa.nhs.uk/resources/?entryid45=75173.
- 9The NPSA. Seven steps to patient safety. The full reference guide. [2010-5-12] Available from: URL: http://www.nrls.npsa.nhs.uk/resources/collections/seven-steps-to-patient-safety/.
- 10Canadian Institute for Health Information. Health Care in Canada 2004. [2011-1-27] Available from: URL: https://secure.cihi.ca/estore/productSeries.htm?pc=PCC64.
- 11The Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress. Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act Of 2005. [2010-8-14] Available from: URL: http://ww.pso.ahrq.gov/statute/pl109-41.pdf
- 12Department of Health and Human Services. Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Final Rule. [2010-12-21] Available from: URL: http://www.pso.ahrq.gov/regulations/fnlrule01.pdf
- 13The AHRQ. Offices and Centres. [2010-8-13] Available from: URL: http://www.ahrq.gov/about/offcntrs.htm
- 14Victorian Auditor-General's Office. Patient Safety in Public Hospitals. [2010-8-24] Available from: URL: http://download.audit.vic.gov.au/files/Patient_Safety_Public_Hospitals.pdf
- 15The NPSA. NPSA structure. [2010-8-15] Available from: URL: http://www.npsa.nhs.uk/search/?q=Structure
- 16MEDICAL negligence. Med World 1953; 78(4): 394–7.
- 17Patient safety—global challenges for health care service. Chin J Evid-Based Med 2008; 8(7): 509–12., .
- 18Evidence-based evaluation of medical risk management system in UK and its application to medical risk management in China. Chin J Evid-Based Med 2006; 6(7): 514–22., , , , , , et al.