Do variations in allocation concealment methods influence the effects found in intervention reviews?
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Chinese Cochrane Center, West China Hospital of Sichuan University
Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 255–258, November 2011
How to Cite
Naing, C., Hasan, S. S. and Aung, K. (2011), Do variations in allocation concealment methods influence the effects found in intervention reviews?. Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine, 4: 255–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-5391.2011.01156.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2011 12:00PM EST
- Received 10 August 2011; accepted for publication 5 October 2011.
- 1Basic & Clinical Biostatistics. Mcgraw-Hill Professional, 2004., .
- 2Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions (Version 5.0.2) updated September 2009. http://www.cochrane-handbook.org. The Cochrane Collaboration., (Editors).
- 3Corticosteroids for acute severe asthma in hospitalised patients. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2001, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD001740. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001740., , .
- 11New treatments compared to established treatments in randomized trials (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 2. Art. No.: MR000024. DOI:10.1002/14651858.MR000024.pub2., , , , , , et al .
- 13Randomisation to protect against selection bias in healthcare trials. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 2. Art. No.: MR000012. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.MR000012.pub2, , .