Improving health research governance and management in the Western Pacific: A WHO Expert Consultation
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Chinese Cochrane Center, West China Hospital of Sichuan University
Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 204–213, November 2011
How to Cite
Rani, M., Bekedam, H. and Buckley, B. S. (2011), Improving health research governance and management in the Western Pacific: A WHO Expert Consultation. Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine, 4: 204–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-5391.2011.01161.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2011 12:03PM EST
- Received 14 October 2011; accepted for publication 23 October 2011.
- 1The Report on the Commission on Health Research for Development: Health research. Essential Link to Equity in Development. Oxford Oxford University Press; 1990.
- 2World Health organization. Report from the Ministerial Summit on Health Research (Mexico 2004). Geneva : World Health organization 2005.
- 3World Health organization. Scaling up research and learning for health systems: now is the time: Report of a High Level Task Force, presented and endorsed at the Global Ministerial Forum on Research for Health 2008, Bamako , Mali . Geneva : World Health Organization 2009.
- 4Full publication of results initially presented in abstracts. Cochrane Database Systematic Reveiws. 2007(2): MR000005., , .
- 8The National Medical Research Register – A vital link between Current and Future Research. Medical Journal of Malaysia. 2010; 65(Suppl A): 124–7., , , , , , et al .
- 12OECD Principles and Guidelines for Access to Research Data from Public Funding. Paris : Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development 2007.
- 16Sharing research data to improve public health. The Lancet. 2011; 6736: 62234–9., .