Source of funding Internal support from the Scientific Research Foundation granted by West China Hospital, Sichuan University (No.141040132), China.
Comparison of short-term outcomes and perioperative systemic immunity of laparoscopy-assisted and open radical gastrectomy for gastric cancer
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Chinese Cochrane Center, West China Hospital of Sichuan University
Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 225–231, November 2011
How to Cite
Chen, X.-Z., Hu, J.-K., Liu, J., Yang, K., Zhou, Z.-G., Wang, L.-L., Yang, C., Zhang, B., Chen, Z.-X. and Chen, J.-P. (2011), Comparison of short-term outcomes and perioperative systemic immunity of laparoscopy-assisted and open radical gastrectomy for gastric cancer. Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine, 4: 225–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-5391.2011.01162.x
Contribution of authors X.Z. Chen designed and managed the study and assisted with the laparoscopic surgery, data collection, statistical analysis, and manuscript writing; J.K. Hu provided academic instruction and performed laparoscopy-assisted surgery; B. Zhang, Z.X. Chen, and J.P. Chen performed the open surgery; J. Liu and L.L. Wang performed the laboratory tests; K. Yang and C. Yang assisted with data collection and handling; and Z.G. Zhou performed academic instruction.
Conflict of interest None to declare.
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2011 12:03PM EST
- Received 25 July 2011; accepted for publication 20 October 2011.
- 11Evaluation of laparoscopy-assisted versus open radical gastrectomy for gastric cancer: a prospective clinical controlled trial (protocol). Chinese Clinical Trial Register. 2009. Available from URL: http://www.chictr.org/Site/TaskView.aspx?ID=4fb7731c-14cf-428a-8433-d7a2c6bb2e64 (accessed 1 Jul 2009), .
- 17National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Clinical practice guidelines in oncology: gastric cancer. 2009. http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/PDF/gastric.pdf (accessed 9 Apr 2009)