Status quo, issues, and challenges for acupuncture research evidence: an overview of clinical and fundamental studies
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Chinese Cochrane Center, West China Hospital of Sichuan University
Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 12–24, February 2012
How to Cite
Cai, Y., Shen, J., Zhong, D., Li, Y. and Wu, T. (2012), Status quo, issues, and challenges for acupuncture research evidence: an overview of clinical and fundamental studies. Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine, 5: 12–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-5391.2012.01163.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2012 11:00PM EST
- Received 8 September 2011; accepted for publication 3 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.