Silver-coated endotracheal tube versus non-coated endotracheal tube for preventing ventilator-associated pneumonia among adults: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Chinese Cochrane Center, West China Hospital of Sichuan University
Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 25–30, February 2012
How to Cite
Li, X., Yuan, Q., Wang, L., Du, L. and Deng, L. (2012), Silver-coated endotracheal tube versus non-coated endotracheal tube for preventing ventilator-associated pneumonia among adults: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine, 5: 25–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-5391.2012.01165.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2012 10:54AM EST
- Received 23 November 2011; accepted for publication 7 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.