Applying “Children Defined Daily Dose” to assess appropriate dose in pediatrics
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Chinese Cochrane Center, West China Hospital of Sichuan University
Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 2–5, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Li, Y., Zeng, L. and Wang, Z. (2012), Applying “Children Defined Daily Dose” to assess appropriate dose in pediatrics. Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine, 5: 2–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-5391.2012.01166.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2012 10:54AM EST
- Received 15 September 2011; accepted for publication 3 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.