The Rules of Information Aggregation and Emergence of Collective Intelligent Behavior
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Topics in Cognitive Science
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 598–620, October 2009
How to Cite
Bettencourt, L. M. A. (2009), The Rules of Information Aggregation and Emergence of Collective Intelligent Behavior. Topics in Cognitive Science, 1: 598–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-8765.2009.01047.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Received 7 July 2008; received in revised form 14 May 2009; accepted 14 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!