The Linguistic Analogy: Motivations, Results, and Speculations
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Topics in Cognitive Science
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 486–510, July 2010
How to Cite
Dwyer, S., Huebner, B. and Hauser, M. D. (2010), The Linguistic Analogy: Motivations, Results, and Speculations. Topics in Cognitive Science, 2: 486–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-8765.2009.01064.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Received 1 April 2009; received in revised form 3 July 2009; accepted 20 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!