A Conceptual and Computational Model of Moral Decision Making in Human and Artificial Agents
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Topics in Cognitive Science
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 454–485, July 2010
How to Cite
Wallach, W., Franklin, S. and Allen, C. (2010), A Conceptual and Computational Model of Moral Decision Making in Human and Artificial Agents. Topics in Cognitive Science, 2: 454–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-8765.2010.01095.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Received 26 February 2009; received in revised form 09 December 2009; accepted 09 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!