Towards Competitive Instead of Biased Testing of Heuristics: A Reply to Hilbig and Richter (2011)
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Topics in Cognitive Science
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 197–205, January 2011
How to Cite
Brighton, H. and Gigerenzer, G. (2011), Towards Competitive Instead of Biased Testing of Heuristics: A Reply to Hilbig and Richter (2011). Topics in Cognitive Science, 3: 197–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-8765.2010.01124.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 8 September 2010; received in revised form 4 November 2010; accepted 4 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!