Cognitive Control: Easy to Identify But Hard to Define
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Topics in Cognitive Science
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 212–216, April 2011
How to Cite
Morton, J. B., Ezekiel, F. and Wilk, H. A. (2011), Cognitive Control: Easy to Identify But Hard to Define. Topics in Cognitive Science, 3: 212–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-8765.2011.01139.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Received 5 June 2010; received in revised form 17 September 2010; accepted 24 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!