Managing Ambiguity in Reference Generation: The Role of Surface Structure
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Topics in Cognitive Science
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 211–231, April 2012
How to Cite
Khan, I. H., Deemter, K. v. and Ritchie, G. (2012), Managing Ambiguity in Reference Generation: The Role of Surface Structure. Topics in Cognitive Science, 4: 211–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-8765.2011.01167.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Received 15 March 2010; received in revised form 30 November 2010; accepted 8 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!