Should Anthropology Be Part of Cognitive Science?
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Cognitive Science Society, Inc.
Topics in Cognitive Science
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 342–353, July 2012
How to Cite
Beller, S., Bender, A. and Medin, D. L. (2012), Should Anthropology Be Part of Cognitive Science?. Topics in Cognitive Science, 4: 342–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1756-8765.2012.01196.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Received 28 February 2011; received in revised form 1 April 2011; accepted 20 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!