The development of MISCANFOR, a new Miscanthus crop growth model: towards more robust yield predictions under different climatic and soil conditions
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 154–170, April 2009
How to Cite
HASTINGS, A., CLIFTON-BROWN, J., WATTENBACH, M., MITCHELL, C. P. and SMITH, P. (2009), The development of MISCANFOR, a new Miscanthus crop growth model: towards more robust yield predictions under different climatic and soil conditions. GCB Bioenergy, 1: 154–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2009.01007.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Received 18 December 2008; revised version received 23 February 2009 and accepted 9 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!