The ecology and agronomy of Miscanthus sinensis, a species important to bioenergy crop development, in its native range in Japan: a review
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 126–153, April 2009
How to Cite
STEWART, J. R., TOMA, Y., FERNÁNDEZ, F. G., NISHIWAKI, A., YAMADA, T. and BOLLERO, G. (2009), The ecology and agronomy of Miscanthus sinensis, a species important to bioenergy crop development, in its native range in Japan: a review. GCB Bioenergy, 1: 126–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2009.01010.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Received 17 February 2009 and accepted 10 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!