Second generation bioenergy crops and climate change: a review of the effects of elevated atmospheric CO2 and drought on water use and the implications for yield
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 97–114, April 2009
How to Cite
OLIVER, R. J., FINCH, J. W. and TAYLOR, G. (2009), Second generation bioenergy crops and climate change: a review of the effects of elevated atmospheric CO2 and drought on water use and the implications for yield. GCB Bioenergy, 1: 97–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2009.01011.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Received 29 January 2009; revised version received 16 March 2009 and accepted 19 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!