Potential agronomic options for energy-efficient sugar beet-based bioethanol production in northern Japan
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 220–229, June 2009
How to Cite
KOGA, N., TAKAHASHI, H., OKAZAKI, K., KAJIYAMA, T. and KOBAYASHI, S. (2009), Potential agronomic options for energy-efficient sugar beet-based bioethanol production in northern Japan. GCB Bioenergy, 1: 220–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2009.01017.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Received 13 April 2009 and accepted 22 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!