1Current address: Plant Systems Biology Group, CAS-MPG Partner Institute of Computational Biology, 342 Yue Yang Road, Shanghai 200031, China
A semimechanistic model predicting the growth and production of the bioenergy crop Miscanthus×giganteus: description, parameterization and validation
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 282–296, August 2009
How to Cite
MIGUEZ, F. E., ZHU, X., HUMPHRIES, S., BOLLERO, G. A. and LONG, S. P. (2009), A semimechanistic model predicting the growth and production of the bioenergy crop Miscanthus×giganteus: description, parameterization and validation. GCB Bioenergy, 1: 282–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2009.01019.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Received 17 February 2009; revised version received 16 June 2009 and accepted 21 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!