The impact of co-occurring tree and grassland species on carbon sequestration and potential biofuel production
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 392–403, December 2009
How to Cite
LAUNGANI, R. and KNOPS, J. M. H. (2009), The impact of co-occurring tree and grassland species on carbon sequestration and potential biofuel production. GCB Bioenergy, 1: 392–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2009.01031.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Received 22 October 2009 and accepted 24 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!