Simulated long-term effects of harvest and biomass residue removal on soil carbon and nitrogen content and productivity for two Upper Great Lakes forest ecosystems
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 135–147, April 2011
How to Cite
PECKHAM, S. D. and GOWER, S. T. (2011), Simulated long-term effects of harvest and biomass residue removal on soil carbon and nitrogen content and productivity for two Upper Great Lakes forest ecosystems. GCB Bioenergy, 3: 135–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2010.01067.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Received 16 May 2010; revised version received 8 July 2010 and accepted 9 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!