Identifying grasslands suitable for cellulosic feedstock crops in the Greater Platte River Basin: dynamic modeling of ecosystem performance with 250 m eMODIS
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 USGS
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 96–106, January 2012
How to Cite
Gu, Y., Boyte, S. P., Wylie, B. K. and Tieszen, L. L. (2012), Identifying grasslands suitable for cellulosic feedstock crops in the Greater Platte River Basin: dynamic modeling of ecosystem performance with 250 m eMODIS. GCB Bioenergy, 4: 96–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2011.01113.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- USGS. Grant Numbers: G08PC91508, G10PC00044
- USGS Geographic Analysis and Monitoring Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!