Land-use change to bioenergy production in Europe: implications for the greenhouse gas balance and soil carbon
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Land Use Change
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 372–391, July 2012
How to Cite
Don, A., Osborne, B., Hastings, A., Skiba, U., Carter, M. S., Drewer, J., Flessa, H., Freibauer, A., Hyvönen, N., Jones, M. B., Lanigan, G. J., Mander, Ü., Monti, A., Djomo, S. N., Valentine, J., Walter, K., Zegada-Lizarazu, W. and Zenone, T. (2012), Land-use change to bioenergy production in Europe: implications for the greenhouse gas balance and soil carbon. GCB Bioenergy, 4: 372–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2011.01116.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
- FP7 project GHG-Europe. Grant Number: 244122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!