Energy balances and greenhouse gas emissions of palm oil biodiesel in Indonesia
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 213–228, March 2012
How to Cite
Harsono, S. S., Prochnow, A., Grundmann, P., Hansen, A. and Hallmann, C. (2012), Energy balances and greenhouse gas emissions of palm oil biodiesel in Indonesia. GCB Bioenergy, 4: 213–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2011.01118.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- Directorate of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education, the Republic of Indonesia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!