Forest bioenergy climate impact can be improved by allocating forest residue removal
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 202–212, March 2012
How to Cite
Repo, A., Känkänen, R., Tuovinen, J.-P., Antikainen, R., Tuomi, M., Vanhala, P. and Liski, J. (2012), Forest bioenergy climate impact can be improved by allocating forest residue removal. GCB Bioenergy, 4: 202–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2011.01124.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- Maj and Tor Nessling Foundation
- European Commission. Grant Number: 244122
- Finnish Ministry of the Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!