Modeling biogeochemical impacts of bioenergy buffers with perennial grasses for a row-crop field in Illinois
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 739–750, November 2012
How to Cite
Gopalakrishnan, G., Cristina Negri, M. and Salas, W. (2012), Modeling biogeochemical impacts of bioenergy buffers with perennial grasses for a row-crop field in Illinois. GCB Bioenergy, 4: 739–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2011.01145.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Office of Biomass
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!