Spatiotemporal land use modelling to assess land availability for energy crops – illustrated for Mozambique
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 859–874, November 2012
How to Cite
van der Hilst, F., Verstegen, J. A., Karssenberg, D. and Faaij, A. P. C. (2012), Spatiotemporal land use modelling to assess land availability for energy crops – illustrated for Mozambique. GCB Bioenergy, 4: 859–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2011.01147.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- Dutch government
- Biorenewable Resources Platform
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!