Seasonal dynamics of above- and below-ground biomass and nitrogen partitioning in Miscanthus × giganteus and Panicum virgatum across three growing seasons
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 534–544, September 2012
How to Cite
Dohleman, F. G., Heaton, E. A., Arundale, R. A. and Long, S. P. (2012), Seasonal dynamics of above- and below-ground biomass and nitrogen partitioning in Miscanthus × giganteus and Panicum virgatum across three growing seasons. GCB Bioenergy, 4: 534–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2011.01153.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2011
- Illinois Council on Food and Agriculture Research (C-FAR)
- Dudley Smith Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!