Bioenergy crop models: descriptions, data requirements, and future challenges
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© Published 2012 This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 620–633, November 2012
How to Cite
Surendran Nair, S., Kang, S., Zhang, X., Miguez, F. E., Izaurralde, R. C., Post, W. M., Dietze, M. C., Lynd, L. R. and Wullschleger, S. D. (2012), Bioenergy crop models: descriptions, data requirements, and future challenges. GCB Bioenergy, 4: 620–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2012.01166.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2011
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
- DOE Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center and the Energy Bioenergy Institute
- DOE Office of Biomass Program Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-76RL01830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!