Non-edible oil seed producing Calophyllum inophyllum ideal for India's future biofuel development
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 708–712, November 2012
How to Cite
Agoramoorthy, G., Sarnaik, J., Mungikar, R., Punde, S. and Hsu, M. J. (2012), Non-edible oil seed producing Calophyllum inophyllum ideal for India's future biofuel development. GCB Bioenergy, 4: 708–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2012.01171.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!