Establishment of reed canary grass with perennial legumes or barley and different fertilization treatments: effects on yield, botanical composition and nitrogen fixation
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 661–670, November 2012
How to Cite
Lindvall, E., Gustavsson, A.-M. and Palmborg, C. (2012), Establishment of reed canary grass with perennial legumes or barley and different fertilization treatments: effects on yield, botanical composition and nitrogen fixation. GCB Bioenergy, 4: 661–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2012.01178.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Swedish Thermal Engineering Research Association
- European Regional Development Fund
- Swedish Research Council Formas
- Swedish Farmers' Foundation for Agricultural Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!