The economic performance of jatropha, cassava and Eucalyptus production systems for energy in an East African smallholder setting
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 828–845, November 2012
How to Cite
van Eijck, J., Smeets, E. and Faaij, A. (2012), The economic performance of jatropha, cassava and Eucalyptus production systems for energy in an East African smallholder setting. GCB Bioenergy, 4: 828–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2012.01179.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- GEF UNEP/FAO/UNIDO under the Targeted Research Project: Global Assessment and Guidelines for Sustainable Liquid Biofuels Production in Developing Countries
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!