Using ecosystem CO2 measurements to estimate the timing and magnitude of greenhouse gas mitigation potential of forest bioenergy
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 67–72, January 2013
How to Cite
Bernier, P. and Paré, D. (2013), Using ecosystem CO2 measurements to estimate the timing and magnitude of greenhouse gas mitigation potential of forest bioenergy. GCB Bioenergy, 5: 67–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2012.01197.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!