A multi-criteria based review of models that predict environmental impacts of land use-change for perennial energy crops on water, carbon and nitrogen cycling
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 227–242, May 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, A. R. C., Bond, A. J. and Hiscock, K. M. (2013), A multi-criteria based review of models that predict environmental impacts of land use-change for perennial energy crops on water, carbon and nitrogen cycling. GCB Bioenergy, 5: 227–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2012.01198.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!