Miscanthus biomass productivity within US croplands and its potential impact on soil organic carbon
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 391–399, July 2013
How to Cite
Mishra, U., Torn, M. S. and Fingerman, K. (2013), Miscanthus biomass productivity within US croplands and its potential impact on soil organic carbon. GCB Bioenergy, 5: 391–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-1707.2012.01201.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Energy Biosciences Institute
- University of California Berkeley
- Office of Science
- Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- Climate and Environmental Science Division
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!