Influence of Body Position on Defecation in Humans
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 16–21, April 2010
How to Cite
SAKAKIBARA, R., TSUNOYAMA, K., HOSOI, H., TAKAHASHI, O., SUGIYAMA, M., KISHI, M., OGAWA, E., TERADA, H., UCHIYAMA, T. and YAMANISHI, T. (2010), Influence of Body Position on Defecation in Humans. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 2: 16–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2009.00057.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Received 20 August 2009; revised 25 September 2009; accepted 12 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!