Conversion to Silodosin in Men on Conventional α1-Blockers for Symptomatic Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 11–15, April 2010
How to Cite
TANAKA, M., NIIMI, A., TOMITA, K. and HOMMA, Y. (2010), Conversion to Silodosin in Men on Conventional α1-Blockers for Symptomatic Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms, 2: 11–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1757-5672.2010.00055.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Received 15 June 2009; revised 30 September 2009; accepted 12 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!